Vineyard Picnic Lunches
“The best lunch on any group tour!”
Our Vineyard Picnic lunches are created by the girl & the fig restaurant, a Bib Gourmand restaurant within the Michelin Guide. The vineyard picnic lunches feature only locally grown and raised, farm-to-table ingredients. Amongst gorgeous vineyard settings, (or inside beautiful winery salons or caves, depending on weather) your chauffeur tour guide will set up a wonderful picnic presentation while the group is wine tasting with the winery ambassador. Following the tasting, the group will sit together and enjoy the buffet style set-up, which includes hearty sandwiches, fresh side salads, and delectable desserts. Bottled water and assorted soft drinks will be available as well. Guests are welcomed, and encouraged, to purchase wine from the host winery providing the picnic area so that it may be enjoyed with lunch.
Assorted Sandwich Platters
- House roasted turkey, cheddar, and apricot/fig chutney on a baguette
- Salami, pears, red onion confit, and brie cheese on a baguette
- Niman Ranch ham, comte cheese, and dijon mustard on a baguette
- Roast beef, blue cheese, and caramelized onions on ciabatta
- Roasted portabella mushroom, goat cheese, and roasted red peppers on ciabatta
- Orzo pasta salad w/sundried tomatoes, feta & olives
- Provencal potato salad
- Decadent Chocolate Brownie
- Fig Crisp w/walnut streusel topping
- Artisan Chocolate Cookie
- Mini blueberry pie w/walnut streusel topping
** We can cater to all guests with dietary restrictions and food allergies.